Spicy Cashew Chicken
More From Knorr Rice & Pasta Sides
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 medium red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into thin strips
- 1 package Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Chicken
- 1 3/4 cups water
- 1 cup chopped unsalted cashews
- 1/2 cup frozen green peas, thawe
- 1. Heat oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook red pepper flakes 30 seconds. Add red pepper and cook, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes.
2. Add chicken and cook, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes or until golden. Stir in Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Chicken and water. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered 7 minutes or until rice is tender and chicken is thoroughly cooked.
3. Stir in cashews and peas until heated through.
Also terrific with Knorr® Asian Sides™ - Chicken Fried Rice.
Cost per recipe*: $10.12
Cost per serving*: $2.53
*Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This