Spicy Carrot Sandwiches
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 large carrots
- 1 tablespoon(s) extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon(s) caraway seeds
- Crushed red pepper
- 4 slice(s) sourdough bread, grilled
- 1/2 cup(s) plus 2 tablespoons hummus
- Greek yogurt
- Cilantro leaves
- Black pepper
- Coarsely grate 2 large carrots. In skillet, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil. Add the carrots, 2 thinly sliced garlic cloves and 1 teaspoon caraway seeds; season with salt and crushed red pepper. Cook until the carrots are just wilted, 4 minutes. Spread 4 slices grilled sourdough bread with 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons hummus. Top with the carrot mixture, dollops of Greek yogurt and cilantro leaves; season with black pepper and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note