Spicy Caribbean Baked Cod
Community Recipe from
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) turmeric ground
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) cumin ground
- 3 clove(s) garlic , peeled finely chopped
- 0 1/4 teaspoon(s) paprika ground
- 0 1/4 teaspoon(s) hot chilli powder finely grated
- 1 whole(s) lemon rind grated
- 1 whole(s) lemon juice squeezed
- 3 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 small bunch(es) coriander leaves chopped
- 4 x 6 ounce(s) thick pieces of cod
- 0 1/4 cucumber,deseeded finely chopped
- 1 tomato, deseeded chopped
- 1 small bunch(es) coriander fresh
- 5 fl ounce(s) natural yoghurt
- splash Tabasco sauce
- Preheat oven to 180c.
- Mix 3 peeled and finely chopped garlic cloves, 1/2tsp each ground turmeric and ground cumin, 1/4tsp each hot chilli powder and paprika, finely grated rind and juice of 1 lemon, 3 tbsp olive oil and a small handful of chopped coriander.
- Place 4 x 175g (6oz) thick cod fillets in a dish. Pour over the marinade and turn the fish till evenly coated.
- Place the fish in the oven and bake for 15-20 minutes or till opaque and just flakes.
- Meanwhile, mix 1 large deseeded chopped tomato, 1/4 peeled, deseeded finely chopped cucumber, a small handful of fresh chopped coriander and 5fl oz natural yoghurt.
- Season and add a dash of Tabasco and serve with the fish
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Anne2708 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes