Spicy Caribbean Baked Cod
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) turmeric ground
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) cumin ground
- 3 clove(s) garlic , peeled finely chopped
- 0 1/4 teaspoon(s) paprika ground
- 0 1/4 teaspoon(s) hot chilli powder finely grated
- 1 whole(s) lemon rind grated
- 1 whole(s) lemon juice squeezed
- 3 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 small bunch(es) coriander leaves chopped
- 4 x 6 ounce(s) thick pieces of cod
- 0 1/4 cucumber,deseeded finely chopped
- 1 tomato, deseeded chopped
- 1 small bunch(es) coriander fresh
- 5 fl ounce(s) natural yoghurt
- splash Tabasco sauce
- Preheat oven to 180c.
- Mix 3 peeled and finely chopped garlic cloves, 1/2tsp each ground turmeric and ground cumin, 1/4tsp each hot chilli powder and paprika, finely grated rind and juice of 1 lemon, 3 tbsp olive oil and a small handful of chopped coriander.
- Place 4 x 175g (6oz) thick cod fillets in a dish. Pour over the marinade and turn the fish till evenly coated.
- Place the fish in the oven and bake for 15-20 minutes or till opaque and just flakes.
- Meanwhile, mix 1 large deseeded chopped tomato, 1/4 peeled, deseeded finely chopped cucumber, a small handful of fresh chopped coriander and 5fl oz natural yoghurt.
- Season and add a dash of Tabasco and serve with the fish
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Anne2708 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note