Spicy Candy Cane Breadsticks
- 1 (11-ounce) can refrigerated breadstick dough
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 2 tablespoons seasoned pepper blend* (we tested with McCormick)
- Separate breadsticks; working with two at a time, roll each breadstick into a 20" rope. Brush ropes with egg. Twist ropes together, pinching ends to seal. Repeat with remaining breadsticks.
- Combine paprika and pepper blend; spread mixture on a paper plate. Roll breadsticks in pepper mixture, pressing gently to coat. (Wash hands between rolling each breadstick, if necessary.)
- Place breadsticks on a greased baking sheet, curving top of breadstick to form a candy cane. Bake at 375° for 10 minutes.
- *If you can't find seasoned pepper blend, combine equal portions of cracked pepper, sweet red pepper flakes, and salt.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note