Spicy Cabbage Stir-fry
The beautiful color and fresh flavor of this dish will entice even picky eaters.
Yield: Makes 4 to 6 servings
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 red cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons jalapeño jelly
- 3/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Heat oil in large skillet or wok at high heat 3 to 4 minutes. Add cabbage, bell pepper, onion, and jalapeño jelly, and stir-fry 7 to 10 minutes or until crisp-tender or to desired degree of doneness. Stir in cilantro and remaining ingredients.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note