Spicy Cabbage Stir-fry
The beautiful color and fresh flavor of this dish will entice even picky eaters.
Yield: Makes 4 to 6 servings
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 red cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons jalapeño jelly
- 3/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Heat oil in large skillet or wok at high heat 3 to 4 minutes. Add cabbage, bell pepper, onion, and jalapeño jelly, and stir-fry 7 to 10 minutes or until crisp-tender or to desired degree of doneness. Stir in cilantro and remaining ingredients.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables