I love it. I have made it at least 6 times. super fast and simple. serve with a side of blue cheese
Spicy Buffalo Sauce
More From Southern Living
- 1 (8-oz.) can tomato sauce
- 1 (5-oz.) bottle hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Cook tomato sauce, hot sauce, Worcestershire sauce, salt, sugar, and pepper in a saucepan over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- Note: We tested with Cholula Original Hot Sauce.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sauces/Condiments