The flavor wasn't bad but I don't think it's possible to make tender chops in a skillet. Too tough.
Spicy Brown Mustard Pork Chops
This recipe will serve three hearty eaters. Dijon mustard or coarse-grained mustard may be substituted to vary the flavor.
More From Southern Living
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup spicy brown mustard
- 6 (1/2-inch-thick) boneless pork chops
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup vegetable or canola oil
- Combine first 3 ingredients. Spread mustard evenly on both sides of pork chops, and sprinkle with salt mixture.
- Place flour in a shallow dish; dredge chops in flour.
- Cook pork chops in hot oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Drain on paper towels, and serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes