The flavor wasn't bad but I don't think it's possible to make tender chops in a skillet. Too tough.
Spicy Brown Mustard Pork Chops
More From Southern Living
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup spicy brown mustard
- 6 (1/2-inch-thick) boneless pork chops
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup vegetable or canola oil
- Combine first 3 ingredients. Spread mustard evenly on both sides of pork chops, and sprinkle with salt mixture.
- Place flour in a shallow dish; dredge chops in flour.
- Cook pork chops in hot oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Drain on paper towels, and serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note