Photo: Jennifer Davick; Styling: Linda Hirst
More From Coastal Living
- 2 pounds broccolini, ends trimmed
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3 garlic cloves, sliced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 1. Cook broccolini in boiling salted water to cover 4 to 7 minutes. Drain.
- 2. Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic, salt, and red pepper; sauté 2 minutes. Add broccolini, stirring to coat. Sauté 1 minute or until heated through.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables