Spicy Blood Orange Cooler
Ginger gives this cooler a little kick, and it gets its pretty color from blood orange juice. You can also use regular orange juice. Garnish glasses with a blood orange slice, if desired.
Yield: Serves 4 (serving size: 1 cup)
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 141
- Calories from fat: 0.0%
- Fat: 0.3g
- Saturated fat: 0.0g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.1g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 1g
- Carbohydrate: 35g
- Fiber: 1g
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- Iron: 0.0mg
- Sodium: 85mg
- Calcium: 18mg
- 1 3/4 cups bottled blood orange juice
- 1 3/4 cups chopped mango (2 mangos), frozen
- 1 tablespoon grated peeled fresh ginger
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup tangerine-orange flavored sparkling water
- 1. Combine first 5 ingredients in a blender; process until smooth.
- 2. Pour mixture into an 8-inch square glass or ceramic baking dish. Cover and freeze 2 1/2 hours, scraping with a fork every 30 minutes until mixture is fluffy.
- 3. Spoon orange mixture into 4 serving glasses. Top each with 1/4 cup sparkling water. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This