Spicy Black Bean Salad
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 16 oz jar of Spicy Corn Relish
- 1 15 oz can of Black Beans, rinsed and drained
- 4 oz Monterey Jack Cheese, cut into 1/4 in. cubes
- 1 Avocado, peeled, pitted and quartered
- 2 Tbsp. cilantro (optional)
- Place all ingredients in a serving bowl.
- Toss and serve at room temperature.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Margiek and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note