Spicy Black Bean Salad
Very Good with tortilla chips. Use a jar of Stonewall Kitchen Spicy Corn Relish or just make your own with saved recipe online.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 16 oz jar of Spicy Corn Relish
- 1 15 oz can of Black Beans, rinsed and drained
- 4 oz Monterey Jack Cheese, cut into 1/4 in. cubes
- 1 Avocado, peeled, pitted and quartered
- 2 Tbsp. cilantro (optional)
- Place all ingredients in a serving bowl.
- Toss and serve at room temperature.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Margiek and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note