Spicy Black Bean Chili
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 5 can(s) 15oz Black Beans
- 2 can(s) 15oz Kidney Beans
- 1 can(s) 28oz Tomato Sauce
- 1 teaspoon(s) Cayenne Pepper
- 6 tablespoon(s) Chilli Powder
- 1 cup(s) Diced white onion
- 1 teaspoon(s) Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) Garlic Powder
- 1 tablespoon(s) Habanero Hot Sauce
- 1 tablespoon(s) Paprika
- 1 can(s) petite diced tomatoes
- 3 cup(s) Water
- Drains the cans of beans and rinse to remove any excess sodium. Place the diced onion in a large pot with a splash of Extra Virgina Olive oil. Simmer till onion are slightly softened. Add other ingredients. Heat together in a large pot stir all ingredients together. Cook on medium heat till a slight boil.
- For more protein brown and add 1 pound of grass fed lean ground Beef. (You may substitute ground Turkey here as well)
- If you&39;re not one for spicy food drop out the cayenne and habanero for a tasty lower heat chili!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CoreRecipes and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note