Spicy Black Bean Chili
A hearty, healthy Black bean & Kidney bean chili with a little extra spice. Spicy foods can help you eat less and stay healthier so if you want to ramp up your health factor try this Chili packed with fiber and antioxidants with black beans, and weight controlling spicy peppers.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 5 can(s) 15oz Black Beans
- 2 can(s) 15oz Kidney Beans
- 1 can(s) 28oz Tomato Sauce
- 1 teaspoon(s) Cayenne Pepper
- 6 tablespoon(s) Chilli Powder
- 1 cup(s) Diced white onion
- 1 teaspoon(s) Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) Garlic Powder
- 1 tablespoon(s) Habanero Hot Sauce
- 1 tablespoon(s) Paprika
- 1 can(s) petite diced tomatoes
- 3 cup(s) Water
- Drains the cans of beans and rinse to remove any excess sodium. Place the diced onion in a large pot with a splash of Extra Virgina Olive oil. Simmer till onion are slightly softened. Add other ingredients. Heat together in a large pot stir all ingredients together. Cook on medium heat till a slight boil.
- For more protein brown and add 1 pound of grass fed lean ground Beef. (You may substitute ground Turkey here as well)
- If you&39;re not one for spicy food drop out the cayenne and habanero for a tasty lower heat chili!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CoreRecipes and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note