Spicy Black Bean Burgers
Community Recipe from
- 2 - 15oz can(s) pinto beans with jalapeno peppers rinsed and drained
- 1 - 16oz can(s) black beans rinsed and drained
- 1 cup(s) oats
- 1 bunch(es) green onions chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) ketchup
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1 egg beaten
- 1 teaspoon(s) worchestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) liquid smoke
- Combine all ingredients in food processer and blend well. Shape mixture into 10 patties. Cook in large, oiled skillet until lightly browned on each side. Patties freeze well.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ChristyR93 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Spicy Black Bean Burgers Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes