Spicy Beef Tacos
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 package(s) 8 small corn tortillas
- 1 1/2 cup(s) canned diced tomatoes with jalepenos and green chilies
- 3 dash(es) Cooking Spray
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground coriander
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) Ground cumin
- 3/4 pound(s) lean Ground beef
- 1/2 cup(s) low fat shredded cheddar
- 2 clove(s) Minced garlic
- 1/3 cup(s) salsa
- 2` cup(s) shredded lettuce
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) table salt
- Coat a lg skillet with cooking spray; heat over med-high heat. Add garlic, cook, stirring until fragrant about 30 sec - 1 min. Add beef; cook until browned, about 5-6 minutes. Add cumin, coriander, salt and diced tomatoes; cook, stirring occasionally until liquid is almost absorbed about 5 - 6 min. Toast tortillas (if desired) and place on flat surface. Top each with about 1/4 cup beef, 1/4 cup lettuce, 1 tbl cheese and 2 tsp salsa. Fold tortilla in half and repeat. 2 tacos per serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KaraCon and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note