Spicy Beef Skillet Dinner
For easy slicing, place steak in the freezer for 30 minutes.
Yield: Makes 4 servings
- 1 pound top sirloin or top round steak, trimmed
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 (10 3/4-ounce) can condensed tomato soup
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 (4.5-ounce) can chopped green chiles, undrained
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- Hot cooked rice
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro (optional)
- Cut trimmed steak diagonally into very thin strips.
- Sauté steak, green onions, and garlic in hot oil in a skillet until steak is browned. Stir in tomato soup and next 3 ingredients.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes. Serve over rice, and sprinkle with cilantro, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes