- 1 pound top sirloin or top round steak, trimmed
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 (10 3/4-ounce) can condensed tomato soup
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 (4.5-ounce) can chopped green chiles, undrained
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- Hot cooked rice
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro (optional)
How to Make It
Cut trimmed steak diagonally into very thin strips.
Sauté steak, green onions, and garlic in hot oil in a skillet until steak is browned. Stir in tomato soup and next 3 ingredients.
Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes. Serve over rice, and sprinkle with cilantro, if desired.