- 1/2 cup KIKKOMAN Soy Sauce
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 to 3 teaspoons Cajun seasoning
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (1-pound) package flank steak
- 1 (8-ounce) package bow tie pasta
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
How to Make It
Stir together first 5 ingredients. Pour half of mixture into a shallow dish. Add steak, turning to coat. Cover and refrigerate steak 8 hours. Cover remaining soy sauce mixture, and refrigerate 8 hours.
Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse with cold water. Drain and set aside.
Remove steak from marinade, discarding marinade, and place on a lightly greased rack in a broiler pan.
Broil steak 3 inches from heat 5 minutes on each side or to desired degree of doneness. Let stand 5 minutes, and cut diagonally across the grain into thin slices.
Combine cooked pasta, steak slices, reserved soy sauce mixture, bell pepper, and tomato in a large bowl. Toss gently to coat.