- 6 (6-inch) flour tortillas
- 1/3 cup 1% low-fat cottage cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 (15-ounce) can chickpeas (garbanzo beans), drained
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 1/4 cup minced onion
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
- 2 cups thinly sliced cucumber
- 3 cups shredded fresh spinach
- 3 cups chopped tomato
- 6 tablespoons low-fat sour cream
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped green onions
- calories 250
- caloriesfromfat 24 %
- fat 6.7 g
- satfat 1.9 g
- monofat 2.1 g
- polyfat 2 g
- protein 11.2 g
- carbohydrate 38.5 g
- fiber 5.4 g
- cholesterol 6 mg
- iron 4 mg
- sodium 427 mg
- calcium 132 mg
How to Make It
Arrange tortillas in a single layer on a baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 6 minutes on each side until crisp. Let cool on a wire rack.
Place cottage cheese and next 3 ingredients in a blender or food processor; process until smooth. Spoon mixture into a bowl; set aside.
Coat a small nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot. Add onion and garlic; sauté 2 minutes or until tender. Add the onion mixture, parsley, and sesame seeds to bean mixture; stir well.
Spread about 1/4 cup bean mixture evenly over each tortilla; top with 1/3 cup cucumber, 1/2 cup spinach, 1/2 cup tomato, 1 tablespoon sour cream, and 1/2 teaspoon green onions.