Spicy Basil Dressing
- 1/3 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup fish sauce
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 (1/4-inch) slices fresh ginger
- 2 to 3 jalapeño peppers, seeded
- 3 garlic cloves
- 3/4 cup basil leaves, firmly packed
- Process all ingredients in a blender or food processor until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides.
- Note: The lobster can be cooked and the vegetable-noodle mixture can be prepared up to 2 days in advance. Add lobster to the salad 2 hours before serving. Cooked, peeled, and deveined shrimp can be substituted for lobster in this recipe.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note