Spicy Basil Dressing
- 1/3 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup fish sauce
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 (1/4-inch) slices fresh ginger
- 2 to 3 jalapeño peppers, seeded
- 3 garlic cloves
- 3/4 cup basil leaves, firmly packed
- Process all ingredients in a blender or food processor until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides.
- Note: The lobster can be cooked and the vegetable-noodle mixture can be prepared up to 2 days in advance. Add lobster to the salad 2 hours before serving. Cooked, peeled, and deveined shrimp can be substituted for lobster in this recipe.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sauces/Condiments