- 1 pound JIMMY DEAN Ground Pork Sausage
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 (28-ounce) cans bold-and-spicy baked beans
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, drained
- 1 (15-ounce) can light or dark kidney beans, drained
- 3 cups bottled barbecue sauce
- 1/2 cup firmly packed dark brown sugar
- 1/4 cup yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder (optional)
How to Make It
Cook pork sausage in an ovenproof Dutch oven over medium-high heat, stirring until sausage crumbles and is no longer pink. Drain, reserving 2 teaspoons drippings in Dutch oven. Return sausage to Dutch oven, and stir in onion, next 8 ingredients, and, if desired, garlic powder.
Bake at 350° for 45 minutes or until thickened and bubbly.