Spicy Avocado Tartar Sauce
- 1 tablespoon wasabi powder
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 1/2 tablespoons dill pickle relish
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- Combine wasabi powder and water in a small bowl to form a paste. Add mayonnaise; stir until smooth.
- Cut avocado in half; discard seed. Scoop avocado pulp into wasabi mixture, and mash to desired consistency. Add remaining ingredients; stir until combined.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sauces/Condiments