This has very little flavor as prepared. I think the pork probably needs to marinate for several hours in the sauce so that it actually flavors the pork. That is what I will do if I make it again.
Spicy Asian Pork Tenderloin
Photo: Kana Okada; Styling: Susan Vajaranant
More From Allyou
Amount per serving
- Calories: 229
- Fat: 7g
- Saturated fat: 2g
- Protein: 30g
- Carbohydrate: 9g
- Fiber: 1g
- Cholesterol: 93mg
- Sodium: 629mg
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons chili-garlic sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 1 1/4-lb. pork tenderloin, patted dry
- 1. Preheat a gas grill to medium-high. Combine hoisin sauce, chili-garlic sauce, sesame oil and rice vinegar in a small bowl.
- 2. Brush pork all over with sauce. Place pork on grates. Cover and grill, turning several times with tongs, until an instant-read thermometer inserted into thickest part of tenderloin registers 150ºF, 12 to 15 minutes total. Transfer pork to a plate, tent with foil and let rest at least 5 minutes. Use a sharp knife to slice. Serve warm.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This