Spicy Asian Beef With Jasmine Rice
Prep: 10 min., Cook: 8 min.
This recipe goes with Spicy Asian Beef Lettuce Wraps
Yield: Makes 4 servings
- 2 (3.5-ounce) bags jasmine rice, uncooked
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 pound flank steak, thinly sliced
- 1 medium-size red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 serrano chiles, seeded and minced
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons shredded fresh basil
- 1. Prepare rice according to package directions. Keep warm.
- 2. Sauté garlic, ginger, and ground coriander in hot oil in a skillet or wok over high heat 30 seconds. Add flank steak, and stir-fry 5 minutes. Add bell pepper and next 3 ingredients; stir-fry 1 minute. Remove from heat, and stir in basil. Serve over warm rice.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note