SPICY APPLE COBBLER
Community Recipe from
- 000 000
- 000 000
- 8 small or 6 large apples, peeled, cored and cut into chunks
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons minute tapioca
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Place apples in skillet and cover with remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly, reduce heat and simmer 5 to 10 minutes. Pour into a sprayed 9 inch square dish.
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 tablespoons margarine or butter, melted
- 1 egg
- About 5 tablespoons milk
- Mix topping ingredients in a bowl and beat till smooth with a whisk. Drop over apples by spoonfuls and spread. Bake in preheated 400 degree oven 20 – 25 minutes until topping is brown. Makes 6 to 8 servings. Serve with whipped cream or ice cream on top. Enjoy!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Anne42 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
SPICY APPLE COBBLER Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts