Spicy-and-Sweet Popcorn Mix
Yield: Makes 8 to 10 servings
More From Southern Living
Bake: 15 Minutes
- 3 cups pecan halves
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 (6-ounce) package sweetened dried cranberries
- 3 (4-ounce) packages caramel corn
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a large bowl, tossing to coat. Spread mixture in a 15- x 10-inch jelly-roll pan.
- Bake at 375° for 8 to 10 minutes, stirring once. Stir in cranberries, and bake 5 more minutes. Spread on paper towels to cool.
- Toss pecan mixture with caramel corn. Store in airtight containers.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Crunch 'n Munch Buttery Toffee Popcorn with Peanuts for caramel corn.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Snacks