- 3 cups pecan halves
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 (6-ounce) package sweetened dried cranberries
- 3 (4-ounce) packages caramel corn
How to Make It
Combine first 6 ingredients in a large bowl, tossing to coat. Spread mixture in a 15- x 10-inch jelly-roll pan.
Bake at 375° for 8 to 10 minutes, stirring once. Stir in cranberries, and bake 5 more minutes. Spread on paper towels to cool.
Toss pecan mixture with caramel corn. Store in airtight containers.
Note: For testing purposes only, we used Crunch 'n Munch Buttery Toffee Popcorn with Peanuts for caramel corn.