Spicey Apple Pancakes
Community Recipe from
- 2 cup(s) Bisquik
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Cinnamon
- 1 Egg
- 1 3/4 cup(s) Milk
- 1 cup(s) Grated apple
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup(s) Sugar
- 2 tablespoon(s) Cornstarch
- 2 cup(s) Apple cider or apple juice
- 2 tablespoon(s) Lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Cinnamon and nutmeg
- 1/4 cup(s) Butter
- Combine. Bisquik, 1/2 tsp cinnamon, egg, milk and grated apple. Pour batter by 1/4 cupfuls onto hot flat griddle. Flip pancakes when bubbles present and they are brown on pan side.
- Make cider sauce by combing rest of ingredients, except butter. Stir until thickened. add butter when thickened. makes 2 1/2 cups sauce? Serve with pancakes to use instead of syrup.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kathywehrle and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Spicey Apple Pancakes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch
More Recipes for Main Dishes