Spiced Up Pumpkin Pie and Crust Recipe
Easy pumpkin pie
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/2 cup(s) unbleached flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/3 cup(s) canola oil
- 3 tablespoon(s) milk
- Pie Filling
- 3/4 cup(s) granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground cloves
- 2 whole(s) eggs
- 1 can(s) pumpkin puree
- 1/2 can(s) evaporated milk
- Mix crust dry ingredients in small bowl. Make a well in the middle and mix in canola oil, milk. Mix everything together. Refrigerate for one hour+.
- Precook crust for 5 minutes. Remove and let cool
- Mix salt, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves in a large bowl. Beat eggs separately in a small bowl. Pour beated eggs into dry mixture. Pour in pumpkin puree. Gradually stir in evaporated milk. Pour in mixture into pie crust.
- Bake in preheated oven at 450 degrees for 15 mins then turn down to 350 degrees and bake for 45 minutes
- *evaporated milk can be substituted for 3/4 cup of whole milk
This recipe is a personal recipe added by prisonerofhope and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note