Spiced Up Pumpkin Pie and Crust Recipe
Community Recipe from
- 1 1/2 cup(s) unbleached flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/3 cup(s) canola oil
- 3 tablespoon(s) milk
- Pie Filling
- 3/4 cup(s) granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground cloves
- 2 whole(s) eggs
- 1 can(s) pumpkin puree
- 1/2 can(s) evaporated milk
- Mix crust dry ingredients in small bowl. Make a well in the middle and mix in canola oil, milk. Mix everything together. Refrigerate for one hour+.
- Precook crust for 5 minutes. Remove and let cool
- Mix salt, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves in a large bowl. Beat eggs separately in a small bowl. Pour beated eggs into dry mixture. Pour in pumpkin puree. Gradually stir in evaporated milk. Pour in mixture into pie crust.
- Bake in preheated oven at 450 degrees for 15 mins then turn down to 350 degrees and bake for 45 minutes
- *evaporated milk can be substituted for 3/4 cup of whole milk
This recipe is a personal recipe added by prisonerofhope and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes