Spiced Streusel is the perfect crunchy finale to our Gingerbread Muffins.
This recipe goes with Gingerbread Muffins with Spiced Streusel and Spiced Hard Sauce
More From Southern Living
Total: 10 Minutes
- 1/2 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Stir together brown sugar, flour, cinnamon, cloves, and nutmeg; stir in chopped pecans and melted butter until crumbly.
To make ahead: Prepare as directed. Chill in an airtight container up to 1 week.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sauces/Condiments