- 1 cup olive oil
- 1 cup cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- 1/2 red onion, sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 3 tablespoons capers, chopped
- 3 pounds jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined
How to Make It
Combine first 13 ingredients; cover and chill 1 hour.
Cook shrimp in boiling salted water to cover 3 to 5 minutes or until shrimp turn pink; drain.
Combine shrimp and vinaigrette; cover and chill 2 hours. Drain or serve with a slotted spoon.