Spiced Pumpkin Panna Cotta
- 3/4 cup(s) brown sugar
- 1 stick(s) butter,melted
- 1 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ginger
- 10 grams powdered gelatin
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground cloves
- 1 quart(s) heavy whipping cream
- 1 pound(s) pumpkin, peeled & diced
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- In a sauce pan place the pumpkin, sugar, spices & butter. Slowly saute until pumpkin is tender. Puree pumpkin in blender or food processor & set aside.
- Sprinkle powdered gelatin over small amount of cream in sm. bowl & let stand 1 minute to soften.
- Heat cream in med. sauce pan. When cream is hot add pumpkin mixture. Incorporate gelatin & stir to dissolve.
- Divide 6 oz. of custard into 6 dry ramekins or small molds. Allow to chill in the refrigerator until set, at least 2 hr. Custard can be served in dish or unmolded onto individual plates.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by cmvb1679 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note