Spiced Pumpkin Cupcakes
Community Recipe from
- 1 box(es) Betty Crocker supermoist yellow cake mix
- 1 cup(s) canned pumpkin
- 1/2 cup(s) water
- 1/3 cup(s) vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 cup(s) pecans finely chopped
- 3 tablespoon(s) sugar
- container(s) Cream cheese frosting
- 1.Heat oven to 350 degrees. Place paper baking cups in each of the 24 regular size muffin cups.
- 2. In large bowl, beat cake mix,pumpkin, water, oil, eggs and pumpkin pie spice with electric mixer.Divide batter among muffin cups, filling about 2/3 full.
- 3. Bake 19-24 minutes or until toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool 10 minutes , remove from pans to cooling rack. Cool completely about 30 minutes.
- 4. In a heavy 8 inch nonstick skillet , cook pecans and 2 T. sugar on low heat for about 8 minutes, stirring constantly until sugar melts. Spoon and spread pecans onto a sheet of waxed paper. Sprinkle remaining 1 T. sugar; toss. Cool
- 5. Frost cupcakes with frosting . Sprinkle edge of frosted cupcakes with sugared pecans pressing lightly into the frosting.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by reedcheryla and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Spiced Pumpkin Cupcakes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cupcakes
More Recipes for Main Dishes