spiced pumpkin cupcakes
Community Recipe from
- 1 package(s) yellow cake mix
- 1 package(s) sm. vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 cup(s) canned pumpkin
- 1/2 cup(s) (each) oil and water
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- beat all ingred. on low speed just until moistened. beat on med. speed 2 min. spoon batter into paper lined muffin cups. (2/3 full) bake 20 min. at 350* frost with spiced cream cheese frosting. SPICED CREAM CHEESE FROSTING : beat 8 oz. cream cheese,softened, 1/4 cup butter,softened, 1 tsp. vanilla and 1/4 tsp. ground cloves until light and fluffy. gradually beat in 16 oz. conf. sugar.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by katiemia and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
spiced pumpkin cupcakes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cupcakes