Spiced Pork Tenderloin with Honey Mustard
Photo: © John Kernick
- 3 tablespoons mustard seeds
- 1 tablespoon fennel seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 2 14-ounce pork tenderloins
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 cup grainy Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup traditional Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup honey
- Preheat the oven to 375°. In a mortar, lightly crush the mustard and fennel seeds with the crushed red pepper. Set the pork tenderloins on a rimmed baking sheet and season them with salt and pepper. Spread the crushed spices on the baking sheet and roll the pork tenderloins in the crushed spices to coat them.
- Roast the pork tenderloins for about 20 minutes, until an instant-read thermometer inserted in the thickest part of each tenderloin registers 145°. Transfer the pork tenderloins to a cutting board and let them rest for 10 minutes.
- In a small bowl, mix the mustards with the honey and season with salt and pepper. Slice the pork 1/2 inch thick and serve with the honey mustard.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes