- 1 tablespoon dark sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon five spice powder
- 1 (16-ounce) package pork tenderloins
- Chili-Cranberry Glaze
- Garnish: green onion fans
How to Make It
Stir together first 4 ingredients; brush evenly on pork, and place in a shallow pan.
Bake at 375° for 25 to 35 minutes or until a meat thermometer inserted into thickest portion registers 160°. Let stand 5 minutes. Slice tenderloin, and serve with Chili-Cranberry Glaze. Garnish, if desired.