I made this on a camping trip. The combination of flavors in the salsa was great (though being a spice wimp I cut down on the jalapeno a little). It was a big hit!
Spiced Pork Chops with Pineapple Salsa
More From Oxmoor House
Other: 40 Minutes
Amount per serving
- Calories: 267
- Fat: 11.2g
- Saturated fat: 4.1g
- Protein: 22.3g
- Carbohydrate: 19.6g
- Cholesterol: 59mg
- Iron: 1.7mg
- Sodium: 578mg
- Calories from fat: 38%
- Fiber: 1.8g
- Calcium: 33mg
- 1 cup chopped fresh pineapple
- 8 dried apricots, chopped
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- 1/2 of 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and finely chopped (about 2 teaspoons)
- 1/4 teaspoon grated lime rind
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 4 (4-ounce) boneless center-cut loin pork chops, trimmed
- Cooking spray
- Combine first 7 ingredients in a bowl; cover and chill 30 minutes.
- While salsa chills, combine salt and next 3 ingredients. Sprinkle both sides of pork with salt mixture; let stand 10 minutes.
- Prepare grill.
- Place pork on grill rack coated with cooking spray; cover and grill 6 to 7 minutes on each side or until pork is no longer pink. Serve with salsa.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This