Spiced Plum Muffins
Yield: Makes 12 muffins
- 1 cup self-rising flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 1/2 teaspoon allspice
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 (3.5-ounce) container plum baby food
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a large mixing bowl; make a well in center of mixture. Stir together oil, eggs, and plum baby food; add to dry ingredients, and stir just until moistened.
- Spoon batter evenly into lightly greased muffin pans, filling two-thirds full. Bake at 400° for 15 to 20 minutes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts