- 1 fresh pineapple, peeled and cored
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 2 tablespoons bourbon or apple cider
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Cut pineapple lengthwise into 4 pieces; cut into 1/2-inch slices. Place in a lightly greased 13- x 9-inch baking dish. Drizzle with melted butter and bourbon; sprinkle with brown sugar and pepper.
- Bake at 350° for 25 to 30 minutes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Breakfast/Brunch