Spiced Pecans (savory)
Community Recipe from
- 4 tablespoon(s) Butter
- 1/4 cup(s) Honey
- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) Kosher salt
- 2 teaspoon(s) Cayenne pepper
- 1/2 pound(s) Pecan halves
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Melt butter in saucepan over medium heat. Add honey, salt and cayenne pepper. Bring to a boil, cook for 1 minute stirring. Remove from heat, add pecans to honey mixture. Stir to mix well. Spread pecans on a sheet pan, bake 15-20 minutes. Stir every 5 minutes. Serve when cooled. Separate any pecans that stick together. Store in airtight container.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dswartzel and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Spiced Pecans (savory) Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Snacks
More Recipes for Main Dishes