Prep: 5 minutes, Bake: 15 minutes.
This recipe goes with Spiced Pecan Pear Salad with Maple-Mustard Vinaigrette
Yield: Makes 1 cup
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 cup (4 oz.) pecan halves
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. Combine first 4 ingredients in a medium bowl; add oil, and stir until well mixed. Add pecans, and toss until thoroughly coated. Place pecans on baking sheet, and bake, stirring once halfway through, 12 to 15 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from oven; cool on baking sheet.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sauces/Condiments