amazing! served at two parties and everyone raved about it!
Spiced Pecan Pear Salad with Maple-Mustard Vinaigrette
- 8 cups mesclun salad greens
- 2 firm, ripe pears, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 8 ounces seedless red grapes, halved
- 1 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- Spiced Pecans
- Maple-Mustard Vinaigrette
- 4 ounces Roquefort cheese, chilled and crumbled
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1. Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl. Add Maple-Mustard Vinaigrette, and toss to combine. Divide salad evenly among 6 plates. Sprinkle each with cheese and black pepper.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note