Spiced Pear Cider
Photo: Becky Luigart-Stayner
Triple this recipe for a crowd. If warm weather is predicted, prepare it a day in advance and chill. Serve it over crushed ice.
- 16 whole allspice berries
- 8 whole cloves
- 4 (3-inch) cinnamon sticks
- 6 cups unsweetened pear juice
- 2 cups pear nectar
- Place allspice, cloves and cinnamon sticks in the conter of a coffee filter or an 8-inch square of cheesecloth. Gather edges and tie with a small piece of kitchen string. Combine spice bag, pear juice and pear nectar in a 3-quart slow cooker. Cover and cook on low setting 3 hours. Remove and discard spice bag. Serve hot. Makes 8 cups.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Spiced Pear Cider Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Beverages, Nonalcoholic
- PUBLICATION: Gooseberry Patch
More Recipes for Beverages, Nonalcoholic