We LOVED these muffins. They are melt-in-your-mouth delicious, as the magazine promises. The recipe is perfect for my husband who usually ends up rushing out the door to get to work on time. Definitely a keeper. You can read my full review at Taking On Magazines. http://bit.ly/13gkSDP
Spiced Nut Streusel
Spiced Nut Streusel gives Gingerbread Muffins its flavorful, crunchy topping.
This recipe goes with Gingerbread Muffins with Spiced Nut Streusel
More From Southern Living
Total: 5 Minutes
- 1/4 cup firmly packed dark brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 cup chopped lightly toasted pecans
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- Stir together brown sugar, flour, cinnamon, and cloves in a small bowl; stir in pecans and melted butter until mixture is crumbly.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This