Spiced mocha drink
Community Recipe from
- 3/4 cup(s) hot water
- 1/4 cup(s) sugar
- 1 tablespoon(s) instant coffee (plus 2 tsp.)
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground nutmeg
- dash of salt
- 1 1/2 ounce(s) unsweetened chocolate
- 2 cup(s) milk
- 1/3 cup(s) whipped topping
- 1)Stir water,sugar,coffee,cinnamon,nutmeg and salt in 4-cup measure.2)Add chocolate.3)Microwave uncovered on high (100 0/0)2 minutes;stir.4)Microwave until chocolate is melted and can be stirred smooth,1 to 2 minutes longer.5)Stir in milk.6)Microwave uncovered on high(100 0/0)until hot,3 to 4 minutes.7)Beat until foamy.8)Top each serving with spoonful of whipped topping.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by becy420 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note