Spiced mocha drink
Community Recipe from
- 3/4 cup(s) hot water
- 1/4 cup(s) sugar
- 1 tablespoon(s) instant coffee (plus 2 tsp.)
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground nutmeg
- dash of salt
- 1 1/2 ounce(s) unsweetened chocolate
- 2 cup(s) milk
- 1/3 cup(s) whipped topping
- 1)Stir water,sugar,coffee,cinnamon,nutmeg and salt in 4-cup measure.2)Add chocolate.3)Microwave uncovered on high (100 0/0)2 minutes;stir.4)Microwave until chocolate is melted and can be stirred smooth,1 to 2 minutes longer.5)Stir in milk.6)Microwave uncovered on high(100 0/0)until hot,3 to 4 minutes.7)Beat until foamy.8)Top each serving with spoonful of whipped topping.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by becy420 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes