Portion control may be a problem, as this flavored mayo is so tasty that folks will want more. Feel free to double the recipe and use it just like plain mayonnaise.
This recipe goes with Gulf Coast Seafood Stew
More From Southern Living
Total: 10 Minutes
- 1/4 cup Gulf Coast Seafood Stew broth*
- Pinch of ground saffron (optional)
- 1 cup mayonnaise with olive oil (such as Hellmann's with Olive Oil)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Stir together broth and saffron; let stand 5 minutes. Stir together mayonnaise and garlic in a small bowl. Whisk in broth mixture, 2 Tbsp. at a time, until smooth and mixture is desired consistency.
- *Bottled clam juice or chicken broth may be substituted.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note