Spiced Lamb Chops with Rosemary Crumbs
Photo: Thayer Allyson Gowdy; Styling: Miranda Jones
More From Sunset
1 Hour, 30 Minutes
Amount per serving
- Calories: 146
- Calories from fat: 54%
- Protein: 15g
- Fat: 8.8g
- Saturated fat: 2.2g
- Carbohydrate: 1.3g
- Fiber: 0.2g
- Sodium: 203mg
- Cholesterol: 45mg
- 2 frenched racks of lamb (about 2 1/2 lbs. total), cut between the bones into chops
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/2 cup plain or garlic croutons
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1. Put lamb in a large bowl. Add oil, garlic, spices, 1/2 tsp. salt, and 1/2 tsp. rosemary, tossing to coat evenly. Chill, covered, at least 1 hour and up to 1 day ahead.
- 2. Pulse croutons, lemon zest, and remaining salt and rosemary in a food processor into coarse crumbs.
- 3. Heat grill to high heat (450° to 550°). Grill lamb, turning once, 6 to 8 minutes for medium rare. Sprinkle with crumb mixture.
- Note: Nutritional analysis is per chop.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This