- 2 frenched racks of lamb (about 2 1/2 lbs. total), cut between the bones into chops
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/2 cup plain or garlic croutons
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- calories 146
- caloriesfromfat 54 %
- protein 15 g
- fat 8.8 g
- satfat 2.2 g
- carbohydrate 1.3 g
- fiber 0.2 g
- sodium 203 mg
- cholesterol 45 mg
How to Make It
Put lamb in a large bowl. Add oil, garlic, spices, 1/2 tsp. salt, and 1/2 tsp. rosemary, tossing to coat evenly. Chill, covered, at least 1 hour and up to 1 day ahead.
Pulse croutons, lemon zest, and remaining salt and rosemary in a food processor into coarse crumbs.
Heat grill to high heat (450° to 550°). Grill lamb, turning once, 6 to 8 minutes for medium rare. Sprinkle with crumb mixture.
Note: Nutritional analysis is per chop.