Very refreshing. Nice summer drink when you are entertaining. I have now made this 3 times. Everyone loves it.
Spiced Iced Tea
Photo: Mark Thomas; Styling: Stephana Bottom
More From Allyou
Chill: 2 Hours
Amount per serving
- Calories: 49
- Fat: 0.0g
- Saturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 0.0g
- Carbohydrate: 13g
- Fiber: 0.0g
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- Sodium: 0.0mg
- 10 whole cloves
- 4 cinnamon sticks, broken in half
- 1 2-inch-long thin strip lemon zest
- 8 herbal tea bags
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1. Wrap cloves, cinnamon and zest in a piece of rinsed cheesecloth. Gather into a bundle; tie with kitchen string.
- 2. Bring 8 cups water to a boil in a pan. Add spice bundle and tea bags. Remove from heat; cover and steep for 10 minutes.
- 3. Remove and discard spice bundle and tea bags. Stir in sugar until dissolved; let cool. Cover and chill for 2 hours. Serve over ice, garnished with lemon slices, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Beverages