Spiced Hot Buttered Rum Punch
Pull out your favorite holiday mugs and a jar of cinnamon sticks for this classic. Small servings will warm your guests nicely.
Yield: 5 1/2 cups
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 1/2 cups boiling water
- 1 1/4 cups spiced rum
- Garnish: 3
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a small bowl, stirring until smooth. Cover and chill until ready to serve.
- To serve, combine butter mixture, boiling water, and rum in a small punch bowl, stirring until butter mixture melts. Serve warm with cinnamon-stick stirrers, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note