Spiced Honey Butter
Make this sweet and spicy butter in advance so the flavors have a chance to blend; it's wonderful spread over coffee cake or fresh-from-the-oven biscuits.
More From Oxmoor House
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/4 cup raw honey or regular processed honey
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Pinch of ground cloves
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl; beat at medium speed with a handheld electric mixer until blended. Serve at room temperature. Store in refrigerator.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note