Spiced Grilled Chicken with Fire and Fruit Yellow Tomato Salsa
- 4 chicken breast halves with bones and skin
- Olive oil
- Unseasoned rice vinegar
- freshly ground black pepper
- Fire and Fruit Yellow Tomato Salsa
- 1. Prepare a charcoal or gas grill for high heat (450° to 550°; you can hold your hand 5 in. above cooking grate only 2 to 4 seconds). Rub chicken with olive oil, a splash of vinegar, and salt and pepper to taste.
- 2. Grill chicken, turning often, until no longer pink in center. Set on plates and spoon salsa on top.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This